New Year, New You
Do you know about our "New Year, New You" Online Bill Pay campaign? It's simple. Make 5 payments to 5 new payees during the program period, and you could earn a free $25 Restaurant.com eGift Card! Make 2015 a New Year for a New You!
- To qualify for the "New Year, New You" incentive, the Bill Pay subscriber must, between January 1, 2015 and March 31, 2015, complete a minimum of one payment each to 5 net new, unique payees. Each of the 5 minimum payments must be at least $10 and must be paid to another party with a different mailing address from the primary bill pay account holder. The gift (maximum 1 per subscriber bill pay account), a $25 non-transferrable Restaurant.com eGift Card will be emailed to the primary bill pay account holder from firstname.lastname@example.org approximately 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. Rules subject to change.
- Restaurant.com is a trademark of Restaurant.com. All rights reserved. Visit http://dine.restaurant.com for complete Restaurant.com Terms & Conditions along with participating restaurants.
Not familiar with Bill Pay? Click below to watch a brief video and learn how easy it is!
Access all your Franklin Bank accounts online! Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and keep track of all your accounts from the comfort and convenience of your own home with Online Banking 24/7 from Franklin Bank.
Security is a Very Important part of On-Line Banking -
Don't be Passe' with Passwords. Best Practices for creating and maintaining passwords:
- Don't use Personal Identifiable Information in your Password such as; Name, Birthday, Pet's Name, Child's Name, School Alma mater.
- Don't use any word than can be found in the dictionary as your full password.
- Don't use the same password for on-line banking that you use for social networking or email.
- Don't give your password to someone over the phone.
- Create a 'Strong' Password - At least 8 characters, upper and lower case letters, with numbers and special characters. ( * ! @ # & ) Example of a Strong Password - S#gT8*m!
- Change your password on a regular basis.
Customize the 'Customer Number' - (Log-In ID)
- Change your Customer Number after the first successful log-in to a custom Log-in ID.
- From the On-Line banking Home Page - Select 'User Options" -enter the custom Log-In you will use.
One of the most useful and attractive features of Online Banking 24/7 is Bill Pay, an optional service which allows you to automate the payment of your monthly bills directly from your Franklin Bank accounts. Set up payees on a recurring or one-time basis, and spare yourself the hassle of paying monthly bills.